Analytical Weights :
Analytical weights are manufactured from the finest materials including Austenitic Stainless Steel and are manufactured in sizes ranging from 1 g to 500 g. Weights are available in OIML E1, E2, F1, F2, M1, M2 and M3 accuracy class.
Weights are designed so the specifications on surface finish, markings, construction, material density, and magnetic properties become more restrictive as the weight tolerances decrease in order to enable the weight to maintain its tolerance over time. These weights are designed for your most demanding weighing applications. Weights are used for the calibration of Ultra Micro, Micro and Semi Micro and Analytical weighing balances.
Suggested markets for precision weights include, but are not limited to, pharmaceutical, forensic & nuclear industries.
- Available in the Sets and also Single Weights as per customer requirements.
- All Weights made from Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Analytical Weights includes Weights from 1 g upto 20 Kg
- Available for E1, E2, F1, F2 and M1 Class
- Calibrated from NABL Accredited Lab having ISO 17025:2005 Accreditation
- RRSL Calibration Facility Also Available for selected Class
- Calibration Certificates and the Laboratories are Internationally Valid and Acceptable
- All Weights according to OIML - R111 Standards
- Weights Available in monoblock and also with an Adjustment Cavity
Shapes Available :
- Cylindrical Knob Type Available for 1 g to 20 Kg Weights